Terms of Service
Author Terms of Service
1. You agree that you are the original author of each article you submit. If you have hired a ghost writer, you agree that you have exclusive rights to each article you submit.
2. There are no guarantees that your articles will be accepted for publication in our directory. It is at our sole discretion whether or not to include your articles. If published, we reserve the right to remove any articles at any time.
3. We reserve the right to choose a more suitable category for your articles if we find them to be classified wrong.
4. By submitting your articles to EduArticles.org, you agree to allow us to: ONLY Publish your article on EduArticles
5. You agree that EduArticles.org is a free service for authors and publishers. You will not be paid for submitting your articles to our sites and you will not be paid if and when your articles are published.
6. We reserve the right to change these terms of service at any time. We will generally notify the community of changes via our site blog.
7. We reserve the right to include advertising on pages with your articles.
Publisher Terms of Service
1. We do NOT allow republishing of any of our articles. All content stays UNIQUE and must not be duplicated!
2. We only allow linking to an article to provide your visitors and readers useful content.
You agree to not hold EduArticles.org liable for the accuracy of any article on the site or on any partner sites. EduArticles.org is simply a article directory for authors and publishers to meet. If you have an issue with someone stealing your original work, please contact us and we will remove the article in question immediately. EduArticles.org does not endorse any author, website, or product mentioned in any articles not written by the Edu Articles team. All articles published by EduArticles.org are not meant to be used for legal, medical, or any other type of advice.
All articles are for informational purposes only.